Puppies are $1000-$1500 depending on markings. I will accept deposits on puppies once I have posted photos of them. Deposit of $100 is required to hold a puppy and is nonrefundable, but is subtracted from the total cost of your puppy. The balance of your puppy is due when you pick him/her up.
Puppies are 8 weeks old when they are allowed to go home. They leave our home with up to date vaccines and wormer and documentation of that.
I can accept Cash, Venmo, or Paypal for deposits and final payment. If using Paypal as your method of payment, there will be a 4% fee, as that is what Paypal charges me. Personal check is accepted for deposits ONLY. I will not accept a personal check for the final balance.
Your puppy will come home with Vaccine and worming records, food, blanket, and toy. Puppies are currently eating Nutrisource Puppy/Small/Medium Breed (Chicken and Rice Recipe). It is made right here in Northern Minnesota.
The health and socialization of your puppy is a high priority to us and is taken very seriously. Our parents are health screened and genetic tested for breed standard diseases and illnesses. Parents have good hips and elbows and no history of dysplasia. Puppies are very well socialized. They are handled daily by our 6 patient, loving, children. Puppies are taught manners while they are here and continually working on potty training. Very happy, healthy, well socialized pups!
All puppies come with a one year health guarantee against congenital defects that would significantly shorten the life of your puppy. A replacement puppy would be given if that circumstance were to arrive. No refunds or vet bills will be given. Every effort has been made to make sure you are getting a healthy puppy, We've never had to give a replacement puppy. That should say alot about the health of our puppies.
If you purchase a puppy from Mud Creek Doodles, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Spay or Neuter by 12 months of age, unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Your puppy is strictly prohibited from being bred, unless otherwise agreed upon.
3. You agree to keep up with all veterinary needs and keep your puppy in good overall health.
4. If for some reason, you can no longer keep your puppy/dog, you will contact me if you can't find a safe, loving home, so I can either take the puppy back or help place the puppy.
5. You are agreeing to love, play, care for, and treat this puppy like a loved family member.